Organic Black Cotton Breastfeeding Jumpsuit
Our cotton breastfeeding jumpsuit has unique nip zips (lined so that you can't feel them on the inside) mean you can feed your baby quickly and without the faff, because we know that a fed baby is a happy one!
For days when you don't want to have to think too hard about what to wear, & need to get dressed quickly, this breastfeeding jumpsuit will give you all day comfort and effortless style.
Made from organic, super stretchy jersey, with elasticated waist to allow for extra comfort post baby and beyond, we doubt you'll ever want to want to wear anything else...
- Soft, discreet zips (lined on the inside) over the boobs
- Embroidered lightening bolt logo on back shoulder
- V neck with easy tie opening at the back neck
- Elasticated waist for extra comfort
- Side seam pockets
- Turn up cuffs and tapered leg for a flattering fit
- GOTS Cert organic jersey, with non-toxic OEKO-TEX dyes
- Model is 5ft 8, size 18, and wearing size 18-20
Each order is lovingly wrapped in (gorgeous!) recycled tissue paper, and sent out in a lovely zero-plastic, compostable mailer.
Please note, jumpsuits ordered after 20th Oct will be available for dispatch w/c 2nd November
Caring for your garment
No fancy wash needed. Just turn your breastfeeding jumpsuit inside out and pop it in with the baby's clothes at 30 degrees.
Sizing & Product Info
Material composition: 95% organic cotton, 5% spandex
Please note, we have changed how we label our sizes, and have added a size UK 6 (equivalent of XS) and a size UK 18-20 (equivalent size XXL).
If you aren't sure which size to go for, no problem! Just ping me over an email & I can help you choose (firstname.lastname@example.org).